Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Say "Cheese"... or "Whiskey"

In Spain, just before taking a picture, people say “Whiskey,” which ends up sounding more like “we-skiiiiiii!

Whether it was with cheese or with whiskey (I won't say which one), I was finally able to capture the beautiful,
sometimes snot-covered, faces of most of my students here in Spain.




This is my 3rd grade class with Pilar:

Pedro, Andrés, Iván, Toño, Irene, Jorge, Alba, Jorge, Mario, Lucia, Sandra, Santiago, Diego, Maria, Paula, Jara, Lara, Sebastián, Erika, and Pilar




And this is my 2nd grade class with Cristina:

Rodrigo, Irene, Valentina, Elba, Elena, Jorge, Robert, Alex, Wen Xin, Irene, Laura, Laura, Sergio, Cristina, Julia, Raquel, Javier, Cristina (the teacher)… and not visible in this photo = Mario, Fernanda, Pedro, Ricardo, and Celia







Let me introduce Marcos and Aitor, the 3 year old twins that I teach/play with two times a week.




And this little sprite is Paloma, my newest pupil who is almost three.


And I saved the best for last... Fernando and Belén are my pride and joy. I love working with these two kids, because son muy majos, which is Madrileño for “they are adorable, super-sweet, truly loveable, and absolutely great!

No comments: